Now that it’s October and summer is finally starting to say farewell here in Hafliax, I figured it was time to talk about products new and old that I am been drooling over and eagerly anticipating this Fall!
1. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush Palette. When I first saw this palette I thought just another blush palette but then I saw swatches over on Julie’s blog and fell hard.
From Sephora: “A limited edition blush palette with three shades of Ambient Lighting Blush for seamless, soft-focus, and multidimensional colour.”
2. Kiehl’s Blue Herbal Moisturizer. I have had samples of this in the past and my face loves it. It attacks spots like nothing I’ve ever used, so I’d love to have some in permanent rotation.
From Kiehl’s: “Inspired by Kiehl’s venerable and most enduring preparation, Blue Astringent Herbal Lotion, this oil-free moisturizer is absorbed quickly and penetrates pores to eliminate most acne blemishes and allow skin to heal. An additional balancing effect allows the formula to mattify skin, reducing the appearance of pores and leaving skin with a matte, hydrated appearance and texture. This non-comedogenic formulation helps prevent new acne blemishes from forming.”
3. Urban Decay Vice 3 Eyeshadow Palette. Do I need to explain? It’s gorgeous. Just look at that picture.
From Sephora: “This case features a jewel-inlay design and holds 20 new eye shadows from Urban Decay—from a soft black and a stunning burgundy to a rich, smoky red-black. Each shade has a metallic finish, and the shades are arranged in columns, with neutrals on the left, jewel tones in the middle, and smoky shades on the right. Pair up the vertically color-coordinated quads, or mix them up to create unique eye looks.”
4. ORLY BB Cream for Nails. I heard about this through Vivianna Does Makeup and from the sounds of it, it’s the nail treatment my nails are begging for.
From Nail Polish Canada: “Orly BB Crème provides benefits to hydrate the nail while providing a brighting whitened surface to the nails. The results is a milky, cremey, shiny and smooth finish. The BB Crème also protects the nails from harmful UV rays.”
5. Anastasia Brow Wiz in Soft Brunette. After Brittany pointed out that with the amount of product in one of these babies, it’s actually less expensive to buy than something from the drugstore…well, I’ve been having a difficult time resisting.
From Sephora: “An ultraslim mechanical pencil to shape, define, and fill in your brows for a natural, polished look.”
6. The New Black Typography 4-Piece Nail Polish Set. Agh. This just screams my name with everything it has. I’ve never used anything like this before, but it would be so pretty.
From Sephora: “An innovative four-piece manicure set that lets you create your own unique typography nail design.”
7. REN ClearCalm 3 Anti-Acne Treatment Mask. I love REN skincare and I love anything that’ll make my acne less there. What more could a girl ask for?
From Sephora: “A treatment mask formulated to combat acne and prevent future breakouts.”
What products are you dying to try this fall?