A few weeks ago, I reviewed one of Sephora’s latest favorites boxes: the Sephora Favorites Bronze Bares All kit. In it you’ll find everything you need to turn yourself into a glowing, bronzed goddess. Or if you’re a neutral lover like me, you’ll love it even with the goddess properties. 😉 As soon as I opened the kit I new I wanted to show off how to use it, but I got so busy playing with it (and life got in the way, lets be real) that I completely forgot to photograph it until this passed week. Better late than never, right?
I’ll be honest – the lack of colour in this look is a little out of my comfort zone. I like a pop of colour on my eyes or lips if I’m going neutral, but I resisted! (Sort of. I did use a coral blush…)
Want to get the look?
– Use Benefit Cosmetics The Porefessional Primer all over the face and NYX HD Eye Shadow Base all over the eyes, up into the brows and on under eyes.
– Buff Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Foundation in 51 over your face and conceal areas of redness and/or blemishes with Make Up Forever Full Cover Concealer in Pink Porcelain 1.
– Combat under eye darkness with Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer Kit in Cool Sand and NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Vanilla.
– Apply Anastasia Brow Powder Duo in Soft Brown, followed by Eyeko Brow Gel
– Draw thin lines under your cheekbones, on your jaw line and below your hair line with tarte The Sculptor Contouring Face Slenderizer in Park Avenue Princess. Blend gently with your fingers.
– Deepen bronze (if needed) with a light dusting of Too Faced Cosmetics Chocolate Soleil Bronzer.
– Apply Milani Cosmetics Rose Powder Blush in Coral Cove to apples of cheeks and blend towards your hairline.
– Highlight cheekbones with Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Opal.
– Apply Urban Decay Split Pan Eyeshadow in Half Baked on inner third of your eyelid, carrying it into the inner corner. Apply Twice Baked on outer third of eyelid, concentrating on crease and outer v. Mimick this on the bottom lash line.
– Line your eyes with Sephora Collection Contouring Eye Pencil 12 hour wear in #14 and smudge with a liner brush.
– Curl your lashes with tarte eyelash curlers
– Apply a generous coat of Covergirl Flamed Out mascara
– Apply Bite Beauty High Pigment Pencil in Madeira all over the lips, follow with a layer of NARS Cosmetics lip gloss in Supervixen
Is this a look you would wear? I am still very surprised at how into it I am! Golden goddess here I come…?